Sedona Home Sales
Start Here by searching for Sedona Homes on our FREE SEDONA MLS
Ever thought of living in Paradise? Sedona
offers residents a healthy active lifestyle with unparalleled access to natureís
wonders with over 200 miles of hiking and biking trails, shopping and art
galleries, world class dining, four mild seasons, clean air and dark skies.
Sedona was originally named after the wife of the postmaster T.C. Schnebely in the early 1900ís. What began as a quiet agricultural community became the site for many Hollywood productions in the 1940ís and 1950ís. Films such as Apache and Billy the Kid were filmed in Sedona during this time. In the 1960ís and 70ís the beauty of Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon started to attract retirees, artists, and tourists, putting Sedona on the map as one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Sedona has long been a sought after area for second home buyers, investment properties, and full time residents who enjoy the natural beauty of Sedonaís red rocks, oak creek, and the many positive lifestyle influences Sedona has to offer. People often say they feel better and less anxious once they move here. Between the serenity of the red rocks and all of the hiking, biking, and beautiful weather itís no wonder Sedona is home to a very happy and thriving community.
Whether you are buying or selling a home in Sedona here are some helpful tips to help you.
If youíre planning to buy a home in Sedona:
1: Narrow your search by choosing which area of Sedona would best fit your lifestyle.
West Sedona - Located on 89-A, west of highway 179. Easy access to grocery shopping, post office, local businesses and schools.
Uptown Sedona - Located on 89-A, the heart of Sedona and Oak Creek canyon. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping.
Village of Oak Creek - Located
on highway 179, Golf, hiking, retirement communities.
2. Get pre-qualified for a home loan - this way when you find the home of your dreams, you are ready.
3. Figure out what you can afford and factor in your down payment and closing costs.
4. Fix and repair any derogatory issues in your credit.
If youíre planning to sell a home:
1. Find a real estate agent that you trust and ask them to do a comparable market analysis on your property.
2. Clean and de-clutter your home, buyers need to paint a picture of how this home would look with their things in the home. If you need help organizing call a professional - Tracey Shadley Organize A-Z, www.organizeatoz.com
3. If the home is vacant, consider staging the home. Call a professional for help staging your home, Staging Expert Tracey Shadley Organize A-Z, www.organizeatoz.com.
4. Make the property easy to show. Always be ready and
have the house picked up and a place for pets.
Need a Sedona Real Estate to help you buy or list a home in Sedona?
Lauren DePoe Adams
Sedona Real Estate Agent Professional - FREE SedonaMLS Search
Direct Phone (928) 274-2239
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage- Sedona
LaurenDepoe@gmail.com Sedona Office 195 W. Hwy 89A ~ Sedona, Arizona 86336 www.laurendepoe.com
Realtor on the Rocks Sedona Home Values Sedona Relocation Guide Sedona Real Estate Broker Free Sedona MLS